Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 9, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

This is probably one of my biggest posts to my blog. Why? Because my little sister is having a baby. I wish now I had thrown a "Gender Reveal" Party for our most recent birth of our bouncing baby boy, but I didn't have the will power to plan and be patient like my little sis. Gender Reveal parties are a growing trend and after being part of this one I can see why. It was so much fun! She and my mother put a lot of work into the planning and prep and I think the whole family was just as excited to be a part in this process. She and I have discussed going into business together to plan parties (such as this) and to take the photos for families to enjoy for years to come. So much work goes into these types of things and it really is about the details and catching every exciting moment. So, scroll down the page and watch this "baby story" reveal itself through pictures. Enjoy!

The beautiful momma to be!


The colorful Rag Banner that the Mommy made. This color scheme is what shaped the party's bright colors. A nice break from the trend of your typical pink and blues.



The Daddy & Mommy
Flowers & fruit are always so pretty together!
A nice little way to accessorize the party and keep with the Gender Reveal Party theme.







The colors continue!
The AWESOME gender neutral cake (but within it's pretty exterior a gender will be revealed).






The Monkey Cake Pops! They were a HIT!!--especially with my 2 year old.


The table display.


AND how NICE of this adorable, Sock Monkey to keep with the colors of the party!

What will "it" be? The crowd seems to think "boy".



GET READY!!!

You would think this was a Press Conference. Everyone is so EXCITED!!

Let the cake cutting begin!
I think they see it!
Yup!
BOY!
She is happy! I promise!

A first time Grandma!

Another Grandson!!
The inside!
Who knew people could get so excited about cake??


I guess majority of the family was right!


I was so busy taking photos I failed to notice she'd eaten like 5 of these!
I think the whole family was just a tad excited!

The end of a fun filled evening.

The Blue Sash--A BOY!

4 comments:

  1. That is so fun. You captured it so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!! What a cute party! I think you and your sisters would be great for this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! & the photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! Haha..I'm just seeing these comments and this was way back in the good ol' days. Well not really..but she's had her baby and life is good :>)

    ReplyDelete